Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The other end of the tunnel was always a fascination for me......From a baby to an infant,an infant to a child,a child to a teenager,a teenager to a "so-called" adult.....always I had been on this end of the tunnel,wondering what the other end had to offer....

But,I guess I'm not mature enough to understand it completely....Growing old is mandatory,but growing up...is always optional ;D....Living life as a kid is the real essence of it...I understand it now...Whenever I felt I was experiencing a fraction of the light spark from the other end,storms came and gave me a reverse blow...

College...Thats where I am now....Milestones a million passed to get here...but conquered????...I guess you can read the winky smile on my face... :D .But lite..I'm starting to believe that thinking about the future is like picking up the fork and spoon even before mom goes into the kitchen....So,currently,decided to live life as it is....Back To The Present.....Bow down to the past.....Looking forward to the future.......

1 comment: